Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shivarajpur K Ravi has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Chronic Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I've been seeing Dr. Ravi once a month since 2005. He is very intelligent and knowledgeable. At every visit he asks me how I'm doing and actually listens. He also examines and tests me during the visit. Each visit is usually around 30 minutes with him. He routinely orders further outside testing to see if anything has changed. If I need surgery, he tells me and explains why. He has helped me tremendously! His PA is also great! His office staff, however, is terrible. He has a high turnaround rate on his office staff. His receptionists are usually nice but don't stay long. They also liked Dr. Ravi but not the office "higher ups". Bookkeepers have been bad so keep track of your payments and insurance EOBs! Other than the receptionists, most of the office staff is incompetent and exceedingly rude but Dr. Ravi is worth putting up with them.
37 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1981
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Shivarajpur K Ravi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShivarajpur K Ravi Md, 15890 Southwest Fwy Ste 200, Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Shivarajpur K Ravi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.