Dr. Shivarani Rajaram Is this you?

Yuma Pediatrics

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Amazing bedside manners. My children love her. She really spends time getting to know her patients. And she really calls it like she sees it! No pussyfooting around. My child had a poor experience at a previous clinic for Emergency care and Dr. Rajaram set things straight, even showing a hint of disguist after she realized my daughter didnt receive the testing she required and as a result was misdiagnosed. I'd definately recommend her to family and friends.

Dr. Rajaram

Posted on October 26th, 2009

She is very nice and always tries to help you in any way she can. She always is caring and is caring for her patients every second. I am very honored to have her as my doctor.

Posted on August 6th, 2014