Dr. Shlomo S Mandel Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Shlomo S Mandel?

He confirmed that I did IN-DEED had an injury to my shoulder but yet said I could return to full duty and stop having P.T. How does that make sense? I thought doctors lived by a code "to do NO harm." These doctors that work for the worker's comp should have their licenses taken away! They are not there for the injured employee.

I seen him to get range of motion and I was not given that, he was not when in my room for 5 minutes, he is only there for the insurance company, very disappointed

Dr. Mandel didn't seem to be a good listener, he doesn't let you finish what are you saying. He didn't even touch my back to do assessment /evaluation. How someone can evaluate injury or pain without touching a patient. He didn't even ask me if I'm in pain or what is my pain level at present.

Lying doctor

This doctor is a liar and misdiagnosed my back injury. If you go to him make sure you have a lawyer with you so when you get misdiagnosed you can sue him for malpractice.

No morals

Paid off ins. co. IME does not care about people, only money do not trust him

Seemed to be a nice guy and seemed to be helpful.Gave good advice.Then I seen his report full of lies and mistruths.This idiot thinks he knows more than 3 other doctors that told my wife she can not go back to work.Man with a poison pencil.human trash

Great Doctor

Not sure why this doctor got such bad reviews, he was very caring, patient, and understanding with me. Tried every option possible before coming to a possible surgery option. I have seen him three times, yes he is sometimes late but for a good doctor I don't mind waiting.

patient

Dr Mandel doesn't really seem interested in his patients. He doesn't really have a great bed side manner, nor is he timely when it comes to keeping his appts. He doesn't seem to give any solutions to your diagnosis other than physical therapy & drugs. ...

Didn't seem to take an interest in me. Our visit was interrupted twice with his cell phone. Dr. Muhummed Ashan examined me instead and explained what was really going on with my back. He was patient and good.

Seems indifferent

Just doesn't seem to care and/or respect the patient.