3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shlomo Pascal?

Very good at his profession

I have been seeing Dr. Pascal off and on for over ten years as needed for my depression issues. He's a very good doctor and easy to talk to about issues and problems in life so that the right medication and dosage can be written for you.

Good doctor

Great staff! The doctor was good but on the computer and phone too much.

Doctor is not compassionate!

Doctor Pascal should not be practicing. He doesn't take 5 minutes of his time to speak to a Desperate Mother.

Forced To Leave, Sad Day

I love Dr. Pascal. I was with him for 13 yrs and he has helped me get through so many things and helped me when my mother got sick. He has become like a family member to me. That is the bond I felt. Unfortunately, he is cutting his practice about 75% and I was told I cannot schedule an appointment. Because I have been not seen in over 8mths I am considered a new patient. He is no longer taking new patients. My huge disappointment is the office staff and how cold they are when you try to explain why you haven't been able to go. They don't want to hear that he has been my doctor for 13 yrs. They just see black and white, not grey. I am just another number. So I am being forced to look for another Dr. This has me so sad, becauseI really want to keep him as my doctor and not start over with a stranger.

Excellent Professional, excellent staff

I've been a patient for about 15 years. Never a bad experience. Both doctor and staff are extremely competent and professional. As someone posted, it took me many bad experiences, wrong medications and incompetent people until I found Dr. Pascal. He made an enormous difference in the quality of my life.

Very pleased with him.

Very caring and compassion. He always goes the extra mile.

Dr. Pascal is the best Psychiatrist I've been to, period.

It took me 4 horrible experiences with terrible, detached (not caring about me or my problems) shrinks before finding Dr. P. He's awesome. I couldn't ask for more.

Thank You! Thank You! for helping me to keep our family together.

I've been seeing Dr. Pascal for eight years. He's always there for me.

rude and vulgar office staff

I have been seeing Dr. Pascal for a while now. I am currently on disability from my job, recommended by this doctor. This entails paperwork between the disability insurance company and the doctors office. The office staff was not helpful in fact, the were condensending which added to my frustration level. I have now been terminated from seeing this doctor for actions given which were the opinion of the office staff which were jepardizing my disability payments while I am out of work. So kick a patient while he is down apparently is the motto of this office staff!!

Dr. Shlomo Pascal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.