Dr. Shlomo Raz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shlomo Raz?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr. Raz truely cares about his patients. He was wonderful.

World Renown

Posted on September 17th, 2017

Excellent urologist and the go-to doctor for synthetic mesh removal.

''MY HERO''!!!

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I saw Dr Raz in March/2017! He is the most PASSIONATE, SWEET, CARING, GENTLE DOCTOR in my life! He removed ALL OF MY MESH, 1 of which had been in me for 17 years, the other two for 8 years!! I am grateful for what he has done but so afraid I have some permanent nerve damage. Its been 5 months, so i guess only time will tell! THANK YOU DR. RAZ FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! Just knowing that poison is out of me is half the battle! Myself and my family THANK YOU!! Pam Young

DR. RAZ SAVED MY LIFE!1

Posted on May 12th, 2017

I have never in my 66 years had the pleasure of meeting such a passionate, positive, sweet and caring doctor as I have in Dr Shlomo Raz! Dr Raz was able to get ALL OF MY MESH and not an easy task, as I had 1 in from 2001 and 2 from 2009 that were deep into some areas and trying to get into 1 of my organs! I will be FOREVER GRATEFUL TO DR. RAZ, HE IS THE BEST!!

A plus.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

This little man is an angel.. if you are having problems with bladder mesh, this is the place to go. No matter what it takes, get to dr.raz and Ucla. You will not be sorry. Local doctors do not have any idea about mesh complications. Please save yourself and go to Ucla

amazing doctor in every respect

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Everything that could go wrong with my mesh surgery did. I had to be re-hospitalized and contracted MRSA. My wound peritoneal had to heal from the inside out. UCLA sent me home with no wound care severe pain and no follow up. They made me feel like I was a bad patient. Now urinary and bowel incontinence is back. And my bladder is falling out again.

Dr. Sholomo Raz, Best Urologist Specialist, and Super Doctor in all of the USA!

Posted on July 27th, 2016

I will like to rate Dr. Raz with the highest rating possible, a 10+. Dr. Raz is in my opinion a Super Doctor, of Urology. Dr. Raz shows real compassion, tireless energy, hard worker and tremendous dedication in removing the Trans-vaginal Mesh from women from all over the world. Dr. Raz is truly Genies! I love Dr. Raz for removing my Mesh as well. I am forever grateful for the opportunity in meeting, Dr. Sholomo Raz . I can honestly say that he is the best of the best from the bottom of my heart!!! Thank You a million times Dr. Raz...

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Great bedside manners. Has a wonderful way of making you feel at ease. Very gentle hands. A kind heart.

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

I love Dr. Raz is fantastic - great bedside manner. The main issue I have is the wait time...e.g., if I had a 10AM appt, I would typically be seen by the doc at 11:00 - 11;30.. not good.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

The only surgeon I trust to do a fascia sling.

Mrs and teacher

Posted on September 12th, 2015

I Must try here. People say they are thankful. Nice To hear. I am also a victim of mesh planted without me knowing. Is Dr Raz making mesh removal operations with open surgery or is it possible To remove screws and all laparoscopically? I am far but hope for help. Can someone lighten me up.