3.3

Have you seen Shoba R Sama?

Great Doctor!

NO NO No!

stay away!!!!! no empathy at all. incompetent staff and specially the doctor; wonder if she just got her degree in a hallway?

bad doctor

This doctor is the most horrible I have ever came across!!! Please avoid at all cost.

Poor customer service. Doctor is horrible.

This doctor needs to go back to school to learn about bedside manner!!!!!Horrible Doctor!!!!

Absolute Sham

This practice is an absolute sham. Staff is rude and inconsiderate. Waiting time is beyond long. Up to 3 + hours. Billing practices are deceptive. The way they work : Insurance provides annual physical free of cost. You make an appointment, they take your vitals, weight, etc..., nurse (LPN??) writes down the script for bloodwork, and tells you to come back on such date. Then, when you come back, they charge you the copay/co-insurance. (Need I remind you that this is still the annual physical visit) After a very, very, very long waiting time You finally get to go in. they hand you the scrubs, and then you wait. Again. I was in there for 1 hour. Then you finally get to see the doc, she does all the necessary exams lol (pap smear) and is typing actively on her PC. Never listened to my chest. Never really heard what I said. Told me that at my age (54) I needed to leave everything WHITE behind (bread, rice, pasta, ...etc... name it, if it's white, drop it) and told me to come back in two weeks for the results. Again, at that time, another copy or co-insurance is charged. Why did I need to go back? To hear her say my results were negative. When my husband and my son went to see her, same thing. My son said she did not listen to his chest, touched his leg, sat down at her PC and typed. The same happened when my daughter went to see her. Multiply the co-pays for us all and she made good money on what should have been an annual physical included in our insurance. Why did we all go to her? Because once she claimed the visit with the insurance, our annual physical was logged and we would have had to pay anywhere else. My daughter was charged and sent home empty-handed when she asked the doc to fill out the form she needed for Graduate school. She said she could not do this without a full exam. (We all just had our physicals) We told the insurance company about the way this doctor operates. We told them that she should not be able to claim the additional visits ... to no avail. I really begin to think the insurance companies do not care. All I know is that it is because of doctors like her, our insurance premiums go way up. Also when you call, most of the time there is no answer. While we were waiting in the sitting room, I have yet to see someone pick up the phone when it rings.

haven't received courtesy call from the staff or the doctor about the results of the test. Would not recommend this practice to anybody. stay away!!!

Horrible Doctor. Hurries through each appointment, does not speaks English clearly, does not shows empathy.

Find another doctor

Dr is kind, but spends more time on her computer during the visit than addressing patient, her competency is questionable and her staff is rude and obnoxious, only the desperate go here as a last resor t

Caring and friendly Office!

Dr Shoba is wonderful and caring and her staff are just so friendly and really care !

former patient

I think Dr. Sama is a wonderful doctor and I like her very much. She takes the time to listen to your concerns about your health matters and give you suggestion what she and you can do to make it better. I love her. I will be a patient again very, very soon. Love You Dr. Sama

Dr. Sama is a very caring Dr. who listens to what you have to say and spends time with her patients. She explained my condition and treatments very well.

Shoba R Sama is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.