3.0

I think Dr. Asthana is an exceptional doctor. I never had a Dr. spend so much time with me. Answering my questions and discussing solutions. I have had headaches for over 25 years and she’s the only person that actually is trying to find out why. Instead of handing out medicine to cover the pain up she researches the resin for my problems. She’s awesome. A very nice person also

Didn't care that I was there.

The first two times I say Dr. Asthana she was very good and spent alot of time with me. She found several serious conditions & said she would work with me to manage them. I spent $2,000.00 on medical test (money my insurance didn't pay) and then when I went back for the third visit I waited two and a half hours to see her and I was only in her office about 10 minutes. She said there wasn't anything wrong with me and that I just needed to work less and get some friends and go out on the town and have a good time. Really??? Now I have to go get new doctors to find out if the health issues she told me about are real or she was just making them up. I don't think she reviewed my records before I went into her office and didn't even know who I was and it was almost 5:00 and she just wanted to go home. ***DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR AS THERE IS SOMETHING NOT RIGHT HERE*********

Very knowledgeable

Everyone complaining about the wait time are ridiculous! I went to her for a year and yes the wait time is long but you have to take into consideration the time she takes with each of her patients! She doesn’t rush you out she actually takes time to acknowledge your health concerns as well as explaining in detail word for word what your diagnosis are! So I definitely recommend her because I moved to South Carolina and I was referred to a Neurologist in Columbia, SC and I was there for 3 hours in the waiting room “which that shows it’s not just Dr. Asthana’s Office” but once I saw the Dr. he literally spent 5 minutes with me and said to come back in 6 months... So I was referred to another Neurologist in Florence, SC and I sat there for 4 hours but when I saw him I was in the room for another hour because he was like Dr. Asthana, very knowledgeable and explained everything in detail. So no matter what State or Neurologist office you go to, you will be waiting a long time! And be grateful that the Dr. wants to take time to understand and explain your diagnosis to you!

very rude

very disrespectful towards others feelings!!!!

Dr. Shobha Asthana is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belle Vernon, PA.

Dr. Shobha Asthana Is this you?