Dr. Shobha L Dixit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shobha L Dixit?

accused me of having a pain pill addiction after she is the one who wrote the prescription. This has now stayed and followed me through my medical file.

Really like her

I feel like she really cares. The office is high tech. I can see all of my results online and she can write me notes. I never wait very long in the office and she always has time to see me on short notice. The yearly physicals are always really fast but I don't feel overly rushed.

No Tact

A year ago I told Dr Dixit we were suffering from infertility, so when I saw her this time she asked if I was pregnant. When I said no she said that it would happen when it's the right time (a horrible cliche) I was seeing her because I have a cold sore (first one ever). She said the only way to get one is from kissing or having sexual contact with someone who has one. I said I have not, so she said that it must have been my husband who kissed or had sexual contact with someone else (insinuating he's not being faithful.) As she was leaving the room she congratulated me on the pregnancy. When she remembered I was not pregnant she told me she wished me well with my herpes.

Very Satisfied!

Dr. Dixit helped me get some answers to some very complex health issues that I've been dealing with for 15 years+. One round of blood tests revealed things no one else has ever done. Still dealing with these health issues, but we're working on a solution together!

Excellent Doctor

Excellent in diagnosing. Explains health condition very well.

Exceptionally diligent

She discovered a nutritional deficiency that I've had for a long time, which caused some terribel effects on my body. Now I'm all better, after 8 years of suffering.