Dr. Shobha Jagadeesh Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Shobha Jagadeesh?

My experience

I have been going to Dr Jagadeesh ever since Dr Constantinou and Dr Krispin left this practice. I have found Dr Jagadeesh to be very kind, caring and most importantly thorough. She takes time to discuss relevant issues. The only downfall I need to bring up is ease of appointments when you are SICK, it is very difficult to get in. However, when scheduling and appointment, I have never had difficulty.

Eh

I think it depends on your situation, but she doesn't care even though she may act like she does. She has said things to me that doctors shouldn't say to patients, especially when they're supposed to help us. Just wants to give you meds and move on to the next patient. But, like I said it depends. She could be great for some people. But I would never recommend her to my worst enemy and will be finding a new doctor soon.