Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shobha Jayadeva
Dr. Shobha Jayadeva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Shobha Jayadeva has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Shobha Jayadeva has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 3
She delivered both of my children and later performed a hysterectomy to stop pain from endometriosis, adenomyosis and fibroids. She wisely did NOT remove my ovaries. As a result, I have had no pain for 9 years, and I still have the benefit of my ovaries with no premature menopause. Other doctors would have removed my ovaries. She knew better. Unfortunately, I believe she left practice. If she returns, I will go to her for care again.
42 Years Experience
J.J.M. Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions120 Sister Pierre Dr, Towson, MD
Dr. Shobha Jayadeva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.