Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shobha Jayadeva has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shobha Jayadeva has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 3 of 3
She delivered both of my children and later performed a hysterectomy to stop pain from endometriosis, adenomyosis and fibroids. She wisely did NOT remove my ovaries. As a result, I have had no pain for 9 years, and I still have the benefit of my ovaries with no premature menopause. Other doctors would have removed my ovaries. She knew better. Unfortunately, I believe she left practice. If she returns, I will go to her for care again.
42 Years Experience
J.J.M. Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions120 Sister Pierre Dr, Towson, MD
Dr. Shobha Jayadeva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.