Dr. Shobha Jayadeva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shobha Jayadeva?

patient

I first saw this outstanding dr. when I was only 15 for a yeast infection. She made me feel so comfortable. She has excellent bedside manners. I miss her. She has been an excellent dr. I wish she could help me with my painful cramps, but I don't know if she is practicing anymore.

She delivered both of my children and later performed a hysterectomy to stop pain from endometriosis, adenomyosis and fibroids. She wisely did NOT remove my ovaries. As a result, I have had no pain for 9 years, and I still have the benefit of my ovaries with no premature menopause. Other doctors would have removed my ovaries. She knew better. Unfortunately, I believe she left practice. If she returns, I will go to her for care again.

Dr. Shobha Jayadeva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.