- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shobha B Sinha has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shobha B Sinha has the following 12 expertise
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Shobha B Sinha Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Shobha B Sinha
Dr. Sinha works in Naperville, IL and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Sinha is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Linden Oaks At Edward, Rush Copley Medical Center and Valley West Hospital.