Dr. Shobhana A Gandhi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Shobhana A Gandhi?

Anonymous

If is your first pregnancy or your last I don't recommend Dr. Ghandi at all she is rude and unprofessional. I don't like her comments she worries more about you physical appearance than what you really need. I Miscarried at 4 weeks she was so unattentive and instead of her worrying more about my health and my feelings she just wanted me to return for birth control. I will never step a foot on her office again I regret it and I regret giving her my money.

Rude!

Unprofessional, very rude!

very professional, you would have the feeling of your in good hands with her and the rest of her co-doctors.

PREVIOUS PATIENT

Your staff was very rude and unprofessional. I can't believe your practice is rated at 4 stars. It should be zero stars!

Can always fall back on her!

She is a trustworthy and excellent doctor. We know how difficult it is to put faith in a new doctor; it was all the more difficult for me because I am new to the US and this was my first treatment in a new country. But I got lucky when I met Dr. Gandhi. She was not only my surgeon but a mother figure of sorts who comforted and calmly addressed my way too many concerns, besides providing accurate diagnosis and estimates of recovery, and good care during the process.

Dr. Shobhana A Gandhi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.