Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shobhana Pathani
Dr. Shobhana Pathani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT, with another office in Newburgh, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pathani is affiliated with St Luke's Cornwall Hospital-Newburgh Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Shobhana Pathani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shobhana Pathani has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shobhana Pathani has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shobhana Pathani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
It is often a trial to be the patient waiting for assistance from a 'covering' doctor. Dr. Pathani is definitley the exception. I was treated on two different occasions by Dr. Pathani while my primary care physician was out of town. Both experiences were very positive. I am no longer stressed when I find out my regular MD is away.
Dr. Pathani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Shobhana Pathani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shobhana Pathani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.