Dr. Shobhana N Patodia Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shobhana N Patodia?

STAY AWAY!

This doctor is insulting and out of control diagnosing priot to any legitimate consultation

Helped avoid surgery

Dr. Patodia helped prevent me from having surgery on my cervix. She is very precise when doing an injection. She also helped me get off all my pain meds but one. The wait in her office can be very long but I feel she is worth it!

Had me on way too many meds....gave me meds I was allergic to while recovering from surgery...has husband walk in your room so they both can bill medicare

She takes cash for scripts, she is lazy and unprofessional

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to this doctor. They lie about everything, they lose medical records, they are a complete joke.

Anybody that is writing bad reviews are the drug addictsthat she doesnt want to give more pills too!!she actually cares about you as a person and doesnt want you on any types of narcotics because its all junk anyways.

HORRIBLE STAFF

Great Doctor, HORRIBLE staff!!! Made appointment for 1pm and saw the Doctor at 3:45pm!! Why even make an appointment?? The staff is horrible. SO needed an outpatient procedure and when Scheduling with Z, the receptionist, was very rude and unprofessional. She didn't listen to my concerns and kept talking over me. I ended up having to speak to the Doctor because this lady kept on getting worse by the minute!! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!! Not going back again!

Earth to Doctor, Are you listening to me?

I saw her while i was on crutches and could barely walk she told me that someone my age should not have this pain i was having in my back and my legs and feet, so she told me to stretch more, go to the gym, be more active! she refused to help get me out of pain,, I was already taking long term narcotics, but she said she refused to give them to me. Here I am its been about 4, or 5 years since that awful wasted day i spent with her listening to her listen to her own voice!!!! I have progressively gotten worse, and am still on even stronger medications, patches, and so on to help me to be able to barely walk. Great Doctor, Huh? maybe if she listened and didn't appear to be lost in her own thought while you speak to her, she might have gotten it right, maybe you'll have better luck, but i wouldn't recommend her, would you?

She screamed and called me a drug addict. Worst dr. I have ever been to. DON'T GO!

Wonderful Doctor

Very wonderful doctor, after 3 epidural injections I am pain free. I would recommend her to anyone. The wait time was a little on the long side but she is great at what she does and it was well worth it.

worst ever

Wow i have to say this is one doctor i would not recommend to my enemies.. rude arrognant, and doesnt matter if ur in pain according to her its in ur head...

appointment? what for, your gonna wait anyway.

Terrible. My appointment was at 1130. I left the waiting room at 1pm without ever seeing her, except when she left for lunch.