Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shobhit Sinha BS, MD, MBBS
Dr. Shobhit Sinha, BS, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology. He speaks English.
1505 41st St NW
Rochester, MN 55901
Book Online Now
Dr. Shobhit Sinha has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Neurophysiology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Shobhit Sinha has the following 4 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
22 Years Experience
Seth G.S. Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Shobhit Sinha Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shobhit Sinha's office for more information.
1505 41st St NW Rochester, MN 55901
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Shobhit Sinha is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MN.