- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shonali Saha MD
Dr. Shonali Saha, MD is a doctor primarily located in Smyrna, GA, with another office in Smyrna, GA. They have 16 years of experience. Their specialties include Addiction Medicine, Adolescent Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Shonali Saha has 2 locations
Dr. Shonali Saha has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shonali Saha has the following 3 expertise
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Shonali Saha Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
More about Dr. Shonali Saha
Addictionologist and Internist Shonali Saha, MD is a board certified Internal Medicine and board eligible Adolescent Medicine and Addiction Medicine Physician at Georgia Behavioral Health Professionals in Smyrna. Dr. Saha received her Doctor of Medicine from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York. Her Medicine Internship was with the Harvard Medical School at the Cambridge Health Alliance and her Fellowship in Adolescent Medicine and Addiction Medicine was with John Hopkins University. Dr. Saha has a wide array of experience in identifying, diagnosing and treating chemical dependence and psychiatric illnesses. Saha currently has her private practice at the Smyrna office of Georgia Behavioral Health Professionals as well as provides medical services at Ridgeview Institute. Medical Approach and Expertise Saha is a physician specializing in internal medicine, addiction medicine, and adolescent medicine. She uses a holistic approach to provide the most comprehensive and best treatment plan for the individual patient. She treats all kinds of addictions, including alcohol and drugs. Saha works with detoxification, rehabilitation, acute intervention and long-term therapies. She also incorporates mindfulness and meditation therapies when warranted. Saha is certified to prescribe patients Suboxone and Subutex. Certifications Shonali Saha is board certified with the American Board of Family Practice, board eligible with the American Society of Addiction Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Memberships Dr. Saha is a professional member of American Society of Addiction Medicine, Society of Adolescent Medicine, Physicians for a National Health Program, Society for General Internal Medicine and the National Medical Association.