Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shonalie Leville
Dr. Shonalie Leville, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eden Prairie, MN, with other offices in Burnsville, MN and McKinney, TX . She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Leville is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Children's Hospitals & Clinics and Fairview Ridges Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shonalie Leville has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Shonalie Leville is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Leville is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Southdale Hospital
Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Fairview Ridges Hospital
Childrens St. Paul
Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
St Francis Hospital
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Childrens Hospital of Wisconsin
17 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shonalie Leville, MD - Pediatrics in Eden Prairie, MN, in this video.
Dr. Shonalie Leville is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eden Prairie, MN.