More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shonola Dasilva MD, MBBS
Dr. Shonola Dasilva, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with other offices in Somers Point, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ (and 5 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Dasilva is affiliated with St Peter's University Hospital, St Peter`s Medical Center and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shonola Dasilva has 8 locations
730 Shore Rd
Somers Point, NJ 08244
27 S New York Ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
1600 Haddon Ave
Camden, NJ 08103
110 Marter Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
390 N Broadway
Pennsville, NJ 08070
333 E Jimmie Leeds Rd
Galloway, NJ 08205
330 Route 45
Salem, NJ 08079
Dr. Shonola Dasilva has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for children with chronic conditions.
They're trained to examine and treat children using unique methods and equipment in order to provide a more comfortable experience. A reaction due to asthma or diabetes, a serious injury from an accident, or on-going symptoms due to a serious disease are some reasons your child might end up in a pediatric intensive care unit.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Shonola Dasilva is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Dasilva is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Peter`s Medical Center
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Community Medical Center
Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
AHS Hospital Corp Ovh
Clara Maass Medical Center
St. Peters University Hospital, New Brunswick
Cooper Hospital/U M C
Monmouth Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
Cooper Hospital, Camden
28 Years Experience
University Of Jos
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Shonola Dasilva Accepts the Following Insurance
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shonola Dasilva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camden, NJ.