Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shoshana H Killian has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Shoshana H Killian has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Shoshana H Killian has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shoshana H Killian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I had a new born and I had to choose a pediatrician to check my baby girls health the next day. The doctors at UNION MILL PEDIATRICS stated that my baby girl might have jaundice even though the hospital took my baby's blood and stated there was no jaundice. But I took their advice to take blood out of my baby girl once again to make sure she doesn't have jaundice. It came out negative. They once again told me to have blood drawn again from my baby to make sure she doesn't have jaundice. Even though the hospital has checked 3 times already. I started to question their intelligence. If the baby does not have jaundice why should I keep taking blood out from my baby girl?? So I ignored their calls and they called Child protective services on me. The doctors told them that I had a "BABY BOY with JAUNDICE". Clearly they made a huge MISTAKE by not even knowing my baby's SEX and then by having jaundice. I went to another doctor and they told me that my baby girl was fine and I had nothing to worry about. These doctors at UNION MILL PEDIATRICS do not have any common sense. They just wanted me to keep withdrawing blood from my baby so they could ramp up my bill. They don't care of YOU or YOUR CHILDS health. They care about the money coming in. Anyone with common sense would know the sex of a baby and if they do or not have JAUNDICE after checking 3 times. These are the worst doctors I have ever came across and on TOP of that they charged me for my visit and did not want to wave the fee after acknowledging their MISTAKES. KEEP AWAY FROM THIS FACILITY IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LOVED ONES!!!
Dr. Shoshana H Killian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUnion Mill Pediatrics Pc, 13880 Braddock Rd Ste 201, Centreville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shoshana H Killian in this video.
Dr. Shoshana H Killian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centreville, VA.