Dr. Shoshana H Killian Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Shoshana H Killian?

WORST EXPERENCE EVER!!!! NO STARS

I had a new born and I had to choose a pediatrician to check my baby girls health the next day. The doctors at UNION MILL PEDIATRICS stated that my baby girl might have jaundice even though the hospital took my baby's blood and stated there was no jaundice. But I took their advice to take blood out of my baby girl once again to make sure she doesn't have jaundice. It came out negative. They once again told me to have blood drawn again from my baby to make sure she doesn't have jaundice. Even though the hospital has checked 3 times already. I started to question their intelligence. If the baby does not have jaundice why should I keep taking blood out from my baby girl?? So I ignored their calls and they called Child protective services on me. The doctors told them that I had a "BABY BOY with JAUNDICE". Clearly they made a huge MISTAKE by not even knowing my baby's SEX and then by having jaundice. I went to another doctor and they told me that my baby girl was fine and I had nothing to worry about. These doctors at UNION MILL PEDIATRICS do not have any common sense. They just wanted me to keep withdrawing blood from my baby so they could ramp up my bill. They don't care of YOU or YOUR CHILDS health. They care about the money coming in. Anyone with common sense would know the sex of a baby and if they do or not have JAUNDICE after checking 3 times. These are the worst doctors I have ever came across and on TOP of that they charged me for my visit and did not want to wave the fee after acknowledging their MISTAKES. KEEP AWAY FROM THIS FACILITY IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LOVED ONES!!!

Type 2 Diabetes