Dr. Shravan S Ambati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shravan S Ambati?

Simply the best

Dr. Ambati is by far one the best or the best Dr. I have seen in my 46 years . He has a quality that is lacking in today's physicians--- genuine care . He is balanced in his explanations. He does not over panic or under emphasis important information . Very friendly and very kind. BUT during my ablation .. this man was LASER FOCUSED . ALL BUSINESS .. and thank you Jesus . I knew I was in great hands . I am so very thankful I found a Dr. ( or Fla Hospital did ) . I had SVTs for almost 30 years with Drs ignoring it .. dismissing me because I was a woman . There is no doubt he is the best .

Wonderful

Dr Ambati first treated me when I was hospitalized with a very serious cardiac condition. In the hospital he was thoughtful and kind and competent. I followed up with Dr Ambati until he left Hollywood a Florida and he continued to be perfect. Almost a year later I wanted help evaluating heart test results. I tracked him down in Orlando and he was very generous with his time and I absolutely have faith in his opinion. Dr Ambati is either perfect or as close to perfect as is humanly possible to be. He is one of the very best physicians I have met.

Best Doctor in the business