Dr. Shree Visaria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shree Visaria?

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Very good beside manner. Listens to your problems, doesn't try to rush out of the room. Gives you all of your options (not only ones she prefers) Very upset I had to change from her because of insurance changes. Would recommend her to anyone!!

Awesome Doctor/ Poor FRONT DESK

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr.Shree is an AWESOME Dr. I would recommend her to all but they need to find better receptioist the ones they have to not know how to treat patients and be respectful or polite they lack manners and compassion.

Posted on July 8th, 2012

Being pregnant with my third child this is my third OB due to moves throughout the years. I must say I trust and like Dr. Visaria the best out of all of them. She's very gentle, listens, always has time for questions and really takes her time. Her office staff is nice and I cannot agree with some of the comments they were rude or whatsoever. I have always been helped with insurance questions, test results, paperwork etc. No problem at all. I can only recommend Women MD and especially Dr. Visaria.

do not trust this doctor, check your bill

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Visaria has treated me for several years.

Posted on September 26th, 2010

She has an excellent bedside manner and is very gentle. She listens and takes notes and has diagnosed a few other medical issues I need to address. Her Nursing Staff is wonderful and kind. I go to her for just Gyn, If I were to need Obstectric care for a new baby, I would deffinatley reccomend her. She truley cares about the overall health of women no matter what theier age is. One of the sweetest GYN's I've ever had.

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Wait was sometimes long, but mostly due to deliveries that came up. Other that that, ererything seemed fine. Waiting is fine if there is a delivery.

AWESOME DOCTOR AND NURSES!!!

Posted on January 12th, 2010

Dr. Visaria is a wonderful DR. She is very knowledgeable. I am 31 weeks now, and I don't think I would have been able to make this far without her (and her nurses) support! There have been a few times that I have had to wait a while, only because she was called in for an emergency delivery. What do you expect when you go to an OB office?? I always assume I will be there a bit longer then I should. Her nurse really cares about her patient list and calls to check on me and how I am doing. A+A+A+A+A+

Posted on August 14th, 2016