Dr. Shrikanth Upadya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shrikanth Upadya?

Life Saving!!

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr. Upadya is by far the only doctor I will have for the procedures I need. He is given me the treatment I need and has set my up for a long happy, and healthy life. Having to put stents in both kidneys and my Right leg has helped me go from use of a cane to no cane due to the pain level I had from the blockages. I cannot imagine anyone not giving him excellent reviews. Talk to him and you will see he is a man who is great at what he does. Write down your questions and ask him. Don't rely on your memory no matter how good you think it is.

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Yesterday was my last appointment with Dr. Upadya since we're moving over two hours away. I'm very distressed with the amount of time he spent with me - all of about two minutes, especially considering that I have cardiomyopathy and a pacemaker (he didn't even listen to my heart and lungs). Am wondering if the doctor's time with me has to do with him seeing a note in my chart about the move. The PA did all the work, reviewing my history, asking pertinent questions, and giving advice. Regardless of us moving, the doctor still needed to be more professional and given me the appropriate time. Never know. He may have heard something.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I feel Dr. Upadya is a super hero. He performed two procedures on my arteries over the past month. I have had many of this type of procedure in the past with other doctors, both here is FL and up north. Dr. Upadya is definitely a super hero in my books. He did a great job. Explained everything he was going to do and followed through with his actions. I didn't have any problems after the procedures except for minimal bruising. I did have 100% success with this treatment. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who suffers from PAD as I do for the necessary treatment. His staff, both at his office and at the outpatient cath lab are excellent as well. They are knowledgeable, kind, courteous, understanding and very helpful. If in the future I need further treatment I will absolutely be going back to Dr. Upadya

Posted on March 12th, 2016

Dr. Upadya's diagnosis and prompt referral to a cardiac surgeon provided my husband with the care that saved his life. The surgery was successful and he is now living a full and active life. Dr. Upadya has continued to monitor his cardiac health. We'll be ever thankful for all he has done.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Upadya is my cardiologist and diagnosed the need for my heart bypass surgery in 2014. His diagnosis was clear, direct and accurate. He personally performed a followup stent procedure earlier this year. I feel he combines a high degree of technical skill and experience with a common sense, intuitive understanding of my condition. He expresses his recommendations clearly and answers questions patiently and thoroughly. He is compassionate, caring and has a good sense of humor; I am pleased to recommend him highly.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

He is the best by test ,the heck with all the rest!

Dr. Upadya's kindness and expertise

Posted on March 5th, 2014

What a great doctor. He is not only professional, but also extremely kind. He never seems to forget we have concerns and fears. When my surgery was eminent, I remember his very reassuring manner and smile even a warm hand to hold. My thanks to him for my new life. I would and do recommend him often.

Excellent

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I would recommend him any one after I met him for any cardiac services.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Excellent physician. Is very knowledgable

Posted on August 31st, 2012

Excellent Doctor. He explained what was wrong very clearly and waht was needed to be done.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016