Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shrinivas S Habbu
Dr. Shrinivas S Habbu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grapevine, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Habbu is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial. Dr. Habbu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shrinivas S Habbu has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shrinivas S Habbu has the following 12 expertise
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Cushing Disease
Dr. Shrinivas S Habbu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Habbu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1971
Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Shrinivas S Habbu accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
Locations & DirectionsShrinivas Sakharam Habbu Md, 2300 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine, TX
Dr. Shrinivas S Habbu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.