Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shruti G Chaurasia MD
Dr. Shruti G Chaurasia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chaurasia is affiliated with St Josephs Hospital And Medical Center, Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. She speaks English.
Dr. Shruti G Chaurasia has 2 locations
9630 E Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Book Online Now
Dr. Shruti G Chaurasia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shruti G Chaurasia has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shruti G Chaurasia - Posted on December 11th, 2015
This is one of the great Doctors in the world, let alone Scottsdale. She has a remarkable ability to get to the heart of the matter with grace and elegance and a very keen eye on the medical condition of her patients. Superb and one who is thought highly by her peers.
Do not waste your time seeing Dr. Chaurasia
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shruti G Chaurasia - Posted on March 22nd, 2013
I went to see Dr. Chaurasia 2 months ago for a particular condition that was having adverse effects on my health. Dr. Chaurasia ordered several tests so she could assess the problem entirely, however, she never followed up with me regarding any of my test results. I have called her office 5 times and was told on several occasions that she received the results of my tests, as well as my messages and that she was "working" on getting back to me, but I still have yet to hear back from her. I eventually made an appointment with a new doctor and am unable to get her to transfer my medical records!! I find this behavior to be unbelievably unprofessional, and I would never recommend anyone to this doctor to look after their health.
Dr. Chaurasia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
King George's Med Coll Lucknow Univ
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Shruti G Chaurasia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shruti G Chaurasia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.