Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shruti G Kapoor has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I had the misfortune of being this nut case's patient. Unprofessional, irrational, liar; her own voice is all she heard or cared to hear, not interested in treating patient just milking the insurance companies for surgical procedures she forces you to have while admittingly knowing MRI showed condition would not respond to her blocking injections. Ruined relationship's with referring physician and family physician with LIES that she will treat patient, then withdraws that commitment leaving patient without any physician for pain treatment, knowing patient no longer has a physician she withdraws pain medication she was going to treat secondary symptoms with and boasts that she did this because you would not have any surgical procedures done. Childish decisions directed to hurt, most strangers have more compassion than this MD, do yourself a favor don't let her become a part of you life, if you already have RUN.
Anxious, dissatisfied with this doctor. As soon as I got into the office the first thing she started talking about was the new laws passed by the government and how she wanted to take me off one of my medications...and it worked for me for many years. At one point she turned me and said "Well, what do you want me to do?? What would you do!!?? This put me on the defense and I felt like I was being attacked. I had multiple symptoms and the only thing that was addressed was my lower back issue and then she promptly left the room. I know a lot of doctors have been trained thoroughly on bedside manner and how to speak to a patient but I was shocked and dismayed at my experience with this doctor. Or interested and risk mitigation around liability then she is listening to a patient who is in pain."
11 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Shruti G Kapoor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMount Carmel West Hospital, 793 W State St, Columbus, OH
Dr. Shruti G Kapoor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.