Dr. Shubhangi A Chumble Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shubhangi A Chumble?

I only saw this dr once, but I would recommend. I had alot of symptoms along with some abnormal test results. Unlike other speciality doctors, she admitted she didn't know the anwser, which to me is a sign of a good doctor. Other specialists were treating me like a hypochondriac, and I'm greatfull that she and my primary care both took the time to look through the evidence and validated my concerns. She directed me to an academic center where I got the diagnosis I needed. :)

very good experience as new patient

As a new patient, I was happy that I didn't wait a long period of time to get in to see her & on appointment day I only waited 10 min in waiting room before being called back. She listened to my concerns and ordered some test that confirmed what she believed was at least part of my trouble.

Loved that place!

I walked in at 0900, paperwork was already done, was whisked back to the exam room for vitals, and the doctor was with me in under 10 minutes. She showed keen interest in my symptoms, we set up a plan, and I felt more at ease. We even had a few belly laughs. Her staff was equally friendly, and quick with a quip. I'm so glad, because it is so hard to feel at ease on a first visit with a new doctor. Hopefully our relationship stays the same because I'll be with them for a while.

Excellent Dr I won't change and travel from Tennessee for appointments

Worst doctor

Horrible person to deal with has no compassion and is too focused ona king money Please be careful when u see this buffoon

Great

Dr. Chumble was very helpful,patient,smart and kind.I would recommend her to anyone needing a neurologist

Will never go back!!

Office staff is horrible and very rude!!!

I took my mom to see Dr Chumble because of memory problems.She was very patient and kind to my mother who has AD. Very informative.