Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shubhangi Thakur
Dr. Shubhangi Thakur, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thakur is affiliated with John F Kennedy Medical Center, Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center and Kennedy Memorial Hospitals University Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shubhangi Thakur has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shubhangi Thakur is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have been her patient for 2 years. Since I'm relocating out of NJ, I went to collect the copies of my reports for my records (which I'm entitled to keep). She said that since she is losing a patient, she would charge me 10$/copy. she even refused to take co-pay for the visit since that amount was smaller than the 10$/copy amount. Guess she wanted to make money one last time before she lost a patient. I will not recommend anyone to her.
she was very nosy and judgmental about my personal life ,always inquired about my husband's welfare & health. she got so snotty & hollered at me,she did not give me my antibiotic prescription for a UTI,handed me a sample of skin cream for a rash and yelled,"and this is for your butt!" I told my husband to call and get my prescription. How unprofessional and rude!I never went back & shortly afterwords,we moved to Minnesota.Good riddance! (around 1994 or '95)
Dr. Thakur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John F Kennedy Medical Center
Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Kennedy Memorial Hospitals University Med Center
Jfk Medical Center - Muhlenberg Campus
Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison
37 Years Experience
B.J. Medical College, Pune
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1856 Oak Tree Rd, Edison, NJ
Dr. Shubhangi Thakur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.