Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shubhi Sehgal has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 5
I've been treated by Dr. Seghal for about a year and I've finally decided to move on. She does not listen very well and the worst part is, she has her nurses and her personal assistant act as the mouthpiece. My wife and I were so displeased as it seemed she didn't know how to treat the disorder. Excuse me but throwing our money at every single test/procedure is like rebuilding an engine when it just needs a tune up. I don't believe she is very confident in her diagnoses for some diseases, as she takes a lot of time (sometimes days) to have someone call back (never her) and recommend yet another lab or procedure.... Away goes more money.... This is my opinion but it's how I feel I've been treated. Please use caution if you choose to be her patient.
22 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Wayne State University
Dr. Shubhi Sehgal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora Medical Group, 36500 Aurora Dr, Summit, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shubhi Sehgal in this video.
Dr. Shubhi Sehgal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summit, WI.