Dr. Shuchi S Pandya Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Shuchi S Pandya?

Goes the extra mile

Dr. Pandya treated my mother's cancer. My mother originally was to undergo chemotherapy, but Dr.Pandya spent the time investigating her diagnosis to identify ALL possible and appropriate treatments. After successful surgery and follow up with the right drugs, my mother has been cancer free for 5 years, without needing chemotherapy. Dr. Pandya spent the extra time to personally present our options and make sure we understood them. Her empathy and personal investment in my mother's wellness is something I couldn't possibly imagine finding in another oncologist. Her staff is remarkable as well - Carla, the Physicians Assistant, spent the time my mother needed to find comfort in an incredibly frightening time. The personal and exceptional treatment Dr. Pandya and her team provides in the medical age we live in is extremely rare, and I must highly, highly recommend her.