Dr. Shulim Spektor Is this you?

Do not recommend

Posted on November 6th, 2015

One of the rudest, least compassionate, most unprofessional, dishonest, and disrespectful physicians I have ever been treated by. Would not recommend to anyone.

THE BEST

Posted on September 28th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Spektor since 2005 on a monthly basis for pain control. I had three surgeries on my back and due to degneration was in a lot of pain. He was quick to diagnose, treat and provide me with a great degree of pain relief. He is very caring and will listen to your problems and then tell you "we will fix it" and he does. The staff is great. Highly recommend.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2010

Diagnosed my problem and helped metremendously. I highly reccomend him!

james king

Posted on August 26th, 2010

i had back surgery in 2002 with dr spektors help with nerve blocks and excercise and all the help from his staff i recovered within 2 years and have been pain free for 5 years!

Posted on April 10th, 2017