Dr. Shun Pa Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Shun Pa?

A Caring Professional!

Posted on April 7th, 2013

Dr Pa saw me at the Memorial ER. He showed great concern and listened to everything I said. He never seemed to want to rush off and spent a lot of time making sure I was taken care of. He had to go off duty before my test results came back so he told me who would be taking over. He asked for my phone number to follow up. The next morning he called me and asked if the other Doctor had explained my test results, which he had briefly. Dr. Pa then went over all the results with me in depth. He wanted to make sure I had full understanding of everything. He let me ask questions and never hurried to end the call. He was very easy to understand and talked to you more as a good friend. He also made me promise to follow up with my own Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He gave top quality professional care, he acted like he was really interested and concerned with my health. You do not find quality care like he provided very often. I have been telling all my friends how lucky I was to have him as my ER Doctor.

Posted on September 7th, 2014