Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shuping Wang
Dr. Shuping Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsburg, VA, with other offices in Williamsburg, VA and Williamsburg, VA (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shuping Wang has 4 locations
205 Bulifants Blvd Ste A
Williamsburg, VA 23188
400 Sentara Cir Ste 305
Williamsburg, VA 23188
500 Sentara Cir Ste 103
Williamsburg, VA 23188
501 Butler Farm Rd Ste I
Hampton, VA 23666
Book Online Now
Dr. Shuping Wang has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shuping Wang has the following 11 expertise
- Kidney Biopsy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
Dr. Shuping Wang is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
My favorite doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shuping Wang - Posted on October 13th, 2013
Dr. Wang is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She has been taking care of me for 5 years. She is very serious about whatever your situation is and she will handle it. She explains everything to you very efficiently and when she tells you to do something to help your situation, she means do it because she is a very serious doctor. She will listen and answer all your questions in a clear and concise manner. Her staff is very warm and friendly and will get you in and out in a timely manner. Her office has excellent customer satisfaction and very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Wang.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shuping Wang - Posted on July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Shuping Wang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shuping Wang, MD - Nephrology in Williamsburg, VA, in this video.
Dr. Shuping Wang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.