Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shurouk I Ismail MD
Dr. Shurouk I Ismail has 3 locations
18522 US Highway 18 Ste 208
Apple Valley, CA 92307
Dr. Shurouk I Ismail has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Shurouk I Ismail has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shurouk I Ismail - Posted on October 13th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shurouk I Ismail - Posted on April 21st, 2012
Dr. Ismail was not helpful at all. After calling her office numerous times, she FINALLY returned my call. She did a poor job with working with my needs and instead talked about herself. Why would I care about where my doctor grew up, her family life, and things like that? Im there to get attention for my illness. Sadly, she has yet to help me and I am nervously waiting to see her "next plan". I am fed up with the entire Methodist doctor system and really think they need a major overhall. Patients come first. It would be nice if everyone followed through on that "promise".
14 Years Experience
The University Of Toledo College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Shurouk I Ismail Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shurouk I Ismail is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.