Have you seen Dr. Shurouk I Ismail?

Great doctor.

My daughter saw her for several years, and Dr. Ismail moved to California. We were sad to see her go, but wished her the best.

WOW

Dr. Ismail was not helpful at all. After calling her office numerous times, she FINALLY returned my call. She did a poor job with working with my needs and instead talked about herself. Why would I care about where my doctor grew up, her family life, and things like that? Im there to get attention for my illness. Sadly, she has yet to help me and I am nervously waiting to see her "next plan". I am fed up with the entire Methodist doctor system and really think they need a major overhall. Patients come first. It would be nice if everyone followed through on that "promise".

Dr. Shurouk I Ismail is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.