3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shyam Bhaskar?

Staff is terrible

I have been to this office once. Never saw the doctor. Only his nurse practitioner. She seemed nice. But the staff is extremely incompetent. They lost information I gave them needed to fax over my supplies needed for my feeding tube. I have called to have them correct my medical insurance information. But they haven't changed it yet. They seem as though they are just there for a paycheck. No concern for their patients. Looking for a new doctor. The nurse practitioner put in referrals for me to see a couple of specialists. That was 2 months ago. These referrals are extremely important to my health problems.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Bhaskar is very knowledgeable and compsionate. He will politely listen your concerns to do the best he can to help you. He is best Doctor that I have ever been to!

Worst

This office has the most unfriendly staff ever. All the way to the office manager. Their attitude towards patients, is uncalled forand a disservice to the people they are supposed to serve.

Dr. Great, staff incompetant

Dr. Bhaskar is one of the best doctors around, but his staff is the worst. We just experienced the fourth cancellation without notification in the past six months. Even though I gave the office both our home phone and cell phone, we did not receive a call or email reminding us of the appointments. Even my hairdresser has a reminder system that lets me press 1 to verify an appointment. This is just unacceptable. They are quick to point out that you will be charged for a missed appointment, but somehow our time is not valuable. I am changing doctors.

Caring and concerned

Been having seizures messed up on my time of an appointment but he fit me in anyways. Very thankful for him to want to get to the bottom of what's going on with me. I appreciate him a lot

Poor communication and professional competence. They faxed info to wrong # and I had to track down why no response. They didn't know a specialist needed Dr. To personally call for appt. 3 wks lost! Had to find that out then tell Bhaskars office. He made me schedule (pay ) for another office visit so he could call specialist during office time since Dr B and staff unaware. Fax on Saturday was insufficient. Can't wait to find another Dr. Some apps they don't tell you Dr. not in office. He has too many offices and staff confuses messages between them. eg reminder for upcoming visit!

Very good doctor. Best doctor that I ever had and I even recommended him to friends,family and colleagues.

Best Doctor you can ask for and the staff was great!! They really care a lot about each individual.

patient

I believe Dr.Baskar is one of a kind. Now a days in this selfish world, it is rare to find anyone who wants to help others, just for the sake of helping. Dr. Baskar is one of those rare people. If he seems tired, he probably is but just look at all the ill people he is trying to help. Besides contending with his own personal life. I admire your kind heart and endurance. Thank you for helping my family and I. May Jehovah God give you the needed strength to continue.

knowledgeable, explained my problem in detail. Saved my life!

visit

kind , excellent knowledge busy but thorough

Excellent physician, thanks for taking such good care of me

Dr. Shyam Bhaskar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hanford, CA.