Have you seen Dr Shyam Brahmabhatt?

Liberal tear repair

Dr B is one of the best doctors I have ever been too. He cares about his patients. I went to him for a liberal tear in my hip. All other doctors wanted to keep giving me shots and didn't have a plan to fix it. Dr B looked at my film's and told me everything that was going to happen. He told me I could live with my hip pain, but both decided it was best to fix it. I was scared because I had a two year old at home. Recovery wasn't as painful as I thought and it was quick. My daughter understood I had an injury. Dr. B was just a phone call away if I needed him. He made my surgery and recovery as easy as it could be. I'm almost pain free, can run with my daughter and walk again. I would recommend him to everyone.

Easy to work with.

Had my bankart repair done with Shyam. Easy to work with. Highly recommend.

James Donald Sr

A good doctor who is very personable and attentive to his patients

Professional Doctor

Dr Brahmabhatt is patient and caring. He takes the time to explain to you what your medical problem is and what can be done to help you.

Professional and kind

My knee surgery went well. I had complications not due to the surgery. He and all the other doctors were great and caring. I am well on the road to recovery.

Dr. B is awesome...technically he is great and he has a truly wonderful personality. Five surgeries and all successful. He’s the best.

The Best!

Dr. B could not have been more professional, thorough and compassionate! He made sure I knew all of my options and explained everything. I ended up deciding to have shoulder surgery and can not recommend Dr. B more!

happy patient!

Dr. B was an excellent physician who took the time to answer my questions, no matter how easy or difficult. He made me feel like I was the focus of his attention and concern. He was compassionate, caring, direct with his information and education for what I was about to go through and how to best help my body heal and recover. I am very happy that Dr. B was MY surgeon and that I benefited from his expertise and pro-active approach to helping me and my body heal in a difficult journey. My thanks Dr. B!!! You are the BEST!!

Knee replacement

Doctor was great and explained everything correctly.

Great Doctor and Human Being

There is no other orthopedic doctor I would go to. I just had a right knee replacement and 6 weeks out everything is good.

Two Total Knee Replacements

Dr Shyam Brahmabhatt is a very professional, caring, and sincere Orthopaedic Surgeon. Starting with my initial visit, Dr Brahmabhatt, explained all aspects of the operations in layman's language that I could understand. He answered all of my questions and my wife's too. He never rushed my appointments and always took his time with me. I had checked out many doctors but chose Dr Brahmabhatt based on recommendations.

Great Surgeon

Dr. Brahmabhatt did an excellent surgery replacing my left shoulder. He took the time to sit down and explain the procedure from beginning to end and answer any questions that I had. He did not sugar coat about the pain and time it would take to completely recover. I am so grateful that he was recommended by so many and I chose him.

Dr Shyam Brahmabhatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.