Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shyam S Moudgil
Dr. Shyam S Moudgil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, MI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Moudgil is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb. He speaks English.
Dr. Shyam S Moudgil has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Vascular Neurology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Shyam S Moudgil has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
Dr. Shyam S Moudgil has 3 board certified specialties
Dr. Shyam S Moudgil is Board Certified in 3 specialties
Showing 5 of 5
This dr makes you feel like he only needs you for the money. Completely incompetent. Refuses to fill out paper work which almost caused me to lose my job. Didn't follow up or prescribe any medications to help relieve the intense pain I was suffering. My neurosurgeon was disgusted that I didn't get the proper treatments in time and now have to undergo another spinal fusion. I would not recommend this DR toeven treat my dog. Just horrible. Don't wait your time, energy or money.
Dr. Moudgil is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Shyam S Moudgil accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLakeside Neurology, 25195 Kelly Rd Ste B, Roseville, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shyam S Moudgil in this video.
Dr. Shyam S Moudgil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, MI.