Dr. Shyam Purswani Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Shyam Purswani?

Purswani IS O.B.A.M.A.'s Puppet-NOPAINMEDS!!!HATES THEM

Posted on May 16th, 2016

BRAIN/SPINE/HIP SURGERY. INTRACTABLE PAIN FOR OVER A DECADE. SEEN BEST DR'S IN NATION. INCURABLE-LEVEL 8-10 PAIN 24/7. PURSWANI REDUCES PAIN MEDS TO ZERO WITH ME AND DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT ANY PATIENT SHOULD EVER BE ON PAIN MEDS. HIS STATED GOAL- TO 6 DIFFERENT PATIENTS I HAVE SPOKEN TO... IS TO TOTALLY REMOVE PAIN MEDS FROM ALL HIS PATIENTS- AS OUR P.R.E.S.I.D.E.N.T. SAYS ALL OPIATE USERS ARE ABUSERS. PLEASE ASK HIM YOURSELF, DIRECTLY. YOU WILL SEE.

Dr. Purswani; as good as it gets

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Reception, Prep. and Doctor all pleasant, knowledgable, detailed, honest and caring. Dr. Purswani reviewed issues, options, and risk/reward factors in detail. I followed his advice; could not be happier .

patient- LOIS HAMILTON

Posted on July 29th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Purswani for the past six years, I would be in terrible pain if it was not for his care, kindness, and patients. He knows what he's doing, and I trust him to take care of my back. I intend to see him for my back, the rest of my life. As far as I'm concerned I rate Dr. Purswani a 10 rating.

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Purswani for along time, he's the only Dr. I trust. Dr. Purswani is a true professional, a wonderful human being, and just a great Dr. He keeps me out of pain. He listens to what I have to say, and always gives me good advice on taking care of my back. Besides the meds. and injections once a year. I'm able to enjoy life. I recommend Dr. Purswani to anyone with this kind of problem. I wish I could have given him a ten star rating. And to his wonderful staff, hay guys, Angie, Tina, and of cause Lucy Thanks. All of you are the best.

Posted on August 1st, 2011

Dr. Purswani is the best pain doctor I have ever been to. He really cares abpout his patients and their concerns. I recommend him to anyone in need of this type of care!

Relief at Last

Posted on July 30th, 2011

Dr Purswani helped me get my life and sanity back. The injuries sustained during my Air Force career required multiple surgeries to to repair major lumbar disc and joints. I was left with chronic pain that was unbearable. The military sent me "off base" for medical care after several years of unsucessful pain management attempts. Dr Purswani was able to offer me many more advanced pain management options. Working together as a team, Dr Purswani has helped me live a more productive life again. You will not find a more competent and dedicated Pain Management in San Antonio area than him. I've been working with him monthly for over 5 years. I highly recommend Dr Purswani without any hesitation.

Posted on January 20th, 2017