Dr. Shyam Shivdasani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shyam Shivdasani?

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on July 20th, 2017

One of the most caring Drs.Ive ever had. There may be a bit of a wait, but TD worth every second.

Excellent quality care

Posted on November 11th, 2016

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Shivdasani for many years. It was he who told me that I should consider him as my internist due to the quality of care and expertise he provides. I thought what do I have to lose? Long story short, after my first visit I have remained Dr. Shivdasani's patient. While I understand that the wait can be a bit long at times, we must all consider that it is his sincere concern about his patients that prolongs the visit. I know that I'd rather he spend the time he does listening to me and doing his best to help me with my health issues as he does for everyone, than to have any of the other physicians who spend no real quality time and even mistake you at times for other patients, due to their lack of interest in your care. Dr. Shivdasani not only cares about your health, but he actually knows his patients. I find making a healthcare decision based on someone's staff ridiculous because ultimately they are not the one's overseeing your care. I highly recommend Dr. Shivdasani to anyone looking for excellent quality care.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Dr. Shyam Shivdasani was great!!!!! but the waiting time and appointment scheduling was terrible. The staff in front are rude and unprofessional completely. If you can deal with long waits even with appointments scheduled and with the rude staff that has no customer service skills then you will be only happy with the Dr....That is the only reason I deal with it

Posted on May 13th, 2010

He knowingly hold patients to loose their own patients.He then give free drugs to release tension. And send them back doing nothing.

Doctor Rating

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

Excellent Doctor with Corteous Bedside Manner, Professionalism and Accuracy in Diagnosis. Front Office Staff could use some Customer Service Training from the Senior Staff. Worth the wait.

the office workers are terrible and rude

Posted on November 4th, 2009

took a month to get an appt. office told me to select him as my doctor. which i did. when i showed up for my 800am appt. i was told that the Dr. didn't take my insurance any more. when i asked to speak to the doctor, the office workers told me he wasn't there and would not be there for several hours. what a waste of time!!!!

Posted on October 4th, 2017