Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shyla Butt
Dr. Shyla Butt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durant, OK. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Butt is affiliated with Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma and Medical Center of SE Oklahoma. Dr. Butt has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Shyla Butt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
Don't expect to see the doctor before your appointment the receptionist is likely to tell you there booked up even if you call a week in advance.That's the only real issue I have. Dr. Shyla is a fantastic doctor and person . She really cares about her patients. I know they are really busy but I thought it said walk in's welcome on the door! Guess not!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Butt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
Medical Center of SE Oklahoma
18 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1400 Bryan Dr, Durant, OK
Dr. Shyla Butt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durant, OK.