Dr. Siamak P Etehad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Siamak P Etehad?

best doctor i have ever been to

(Former) Patient

Our family loves Dr. Etehad. He was my family physician for 15+ years. The only reason we do not see him now is because he does not accept our current insurance. (We/I miss him very much.) He has always been kind and is a caring doctor who gives excellent service, however, I cannot say that about his staff.

Great doctor that cares about patients

Dr. Etehad is like a family member to our family. He is very thorough with his diagnosis and explanations and will take his time explaining everything to you. Very gentle and knowledgeable doctor. Highly recommended.

Very, very good.

The doctor sopends as much time with each patient as condition requires. His office does not operate on the clock. All his patients know this, and they know that if during their visit, more time is needed, they will receive it.However, this is never out of control. Patients are never neglected.A wonderful, smart, caring doctor.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Etehad was one of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians we had experience with during the most difficult time of our lives.We sincerely appreciate his genuine concern and attention toward our mother. Now that mom is gone, remembering his kindness and soothing manners is helping to diminish the pain of our loss.

The reason I had to wait 20 minutes at my last visit is I did not have an appointment. Dr. Etehad is a wonderful physician. He takes excellent care of my husband and myself. He has been my doctor for more than 20 years. I feel very lucky to be cared for by him and his staff.

The best doctor ever. He is so caring and passionate. He goes out of his way for his patients and does everything in his power to make sure you can afford your healthcare needs

Dr. Siamak P Etehad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northridge, CA.