Dr. Sian G Jones-Jobst Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sian G Jones-Jobst?

Caring and supportive

Dr. Jobst has been very encouraging and a great dr. To coach us through all of the "firsts" as being first time parents. Our daughter has struggled with ear infections a lot this past winter and Dr Jobst, the PA's and staff have been a fantastic resource.

Outstanding Pediatrician

Dr Jobst is an outstanding doctor who has taken very good care of my children. Her kind demeanor and fantastic bedside manner really stand out. I'm glad Lincoln has such great pediatricians!

NOT RECOMENDED

Dr. Sian Jones Jobst is not a doctor I would recommend. When I took my child to she talked down to us. Pointed out health concerns that should never be talked about in front of a child with out parental concent. When she did talk, the patient, my child was very embarrassed and felt very bad about herself. She didn't understand our concerns and did not listen to family history or experiences we have had. Dr. Jones Jobst acted as if we had no idea about what we were telling her about our own health and she was very RUDE and CARELESS

Great!

Great doctor

Great experience with dr.jones-jobst.

DON'T PICK THIS DOCTOR!!!

I took my children to see Dr. Jones-Jobst and I couldn't believe how I was treated. She came across as being very condescending. Her staff is very rude. They have the kind of attitude towards you like you should be oh so grateful that they are seeing you. Funny since it's the people like us that pay them. I would not recommend Dr. Jones-Jobst or Complete Children's Health to anyone I care about. Hopefully this has been helpful to you in selecting a doctor. Best Wishes!