Dr. Siavash Nael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Siavash Nael?

Ms

He is the most compassionate, knowledgeable, and kind Doctor I have met in 4 years since my Dr retired. I have hope today because of him and believe me it's been awhile since I've had faith in a Doctor and felt like a was in good hands and had a chance of getting better. I always worry when I meet a new doctor that they won't understand or they will think I'm too far into my disease to help. But this man gives me hope for a new beginning with him as my doctor. I just moved to this area from Tulsa and I was really nervous but I'm so glad I met him. His whole office staff was amazing and very respectful toward me. I know you think that will automatically happen but it doesn't always happen it says a lot about the man to have such a compassionate staff who speaks so highly of him.

Pain management

My wife uses Dr. Nael for pain management, he will sit and listen and tell you all your options, he is a very kind man, and very knowledgeable in pain management. I would highly recomend him to anyone with pain issues.

Good Compassionate Doctor

DrvNael has been my pain management/ psychiatrist for over a year now. He is very good at controlling my pain as well as managing any problems caused by the pain... including depression. Office staff is friendly and helpful. Wait time is usually reasonable.

Dr. Nael is a wonderful person, a great doctor, and truly cares for his patients. He will go the extra mile to do whatever it takes to get you better.

Dr. Siavash Nael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.