Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sibel N Bessim has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sibel N Bessim has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Sibel N Bessim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Bessim performed a laporascopic surgery on me to detect and treat any endometriosis which may have been present. While operating on me, she perforated my bowel, which resulted in me having emergency surgery and a temporary colostomy for 4 months. I was in the hospital for almost 4 weeks and had several complications. It took me about a year to fully recovery. I was out of work for almost 5 months. It was a horrible experiece and I experienced the most excrutiating physical pain one could imagine. All in all, I would suggest having no surgeries with this doctor and obviously would not recommend her to anyone to act as her gynecologist.
32 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1986
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Sibel N Bessim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Health Center of Cape Cod, 107 Commercial St, Mashpee, MA
Dr. Sibel N Bessim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mashpee, MA.