Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sibel Deviren
Dr. Sibel Deviren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Deviren is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, Langley Porter Psychiatric Hospital and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. She speaks English.
Dr. Sibel Deviren has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Sibel Deviren has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Sibel Deviren has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Deviren had the WORST bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. I have been suffering from chronic back and neck pain for the past 3 years, and I have probably seen over 20 doctors trying to find out whats wrong with me. Everything I told her that other doctors have said was wrong, she completely dismissed, and when I told her about a specific pain I had she told me that I must not actually be having that kind of pain because it wasn't evident on my MRI. Then she decided to tell me at the end she randomly thinks I might have a life-threatening disease and we should do blood work to check for that. I left the office hysterically crying and will never go back to the most unprofessional and insensitive doctor that I have ever come across. Not to mention I waited three hours to see her.
Dr. Deviren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus
Langley Porter Psychiatric Hospital
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Medical Center At Ucsf
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Sibel Deviren accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsUCSF Health, 500 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Sibel Deviren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.