Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sidat M Kumaratne has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sidat M Kumaratne has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sidat M Kumaratne is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He performed the surgery on my fallopian tube and ovaries and it was a success! He took his time to explain in detail the procedure, eased my nervousness, and I felt confident that he knew what to do surgically. I will recommend him to my family and friends. One more thing! He called me to see how I was feeling after the surgery. That's what I like about his patient care. He takes his time with you!!!!
9 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Abington Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLower Bucks Hospital, 501 Bath Rd, Bristol, PA
Dr. Sidat M Kumaratne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, PA.