Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Siddharth Pandya
Dr. Siddharth Pandya, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Maspeth, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pandya is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Hospital, Ball Memorial Hospital and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Siddharth Pandya has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Siddharth Pandya has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 6
When the doctor saw me, he clicked buttons on a computer screen, asked a few basic questions before declaring I had bronchitis, prescribing some anti biotics and sending me on my way. This all took about 5 minutes. I was very clear that I did not have a "chesty" cough and at no point did the doctor listen to my breathing. I definitely did not have bronchitis, didn't take the anti biotics and got better the next day. I was underwhelmed by the visit. And this all cost a whopping $500. At least my medical insurance took care of that.
Dr Siddharth T Pandya is not only a Doctor but a true Human being and I am sure that Humanity must be thanking Almighty to have given a person like Dr Siddharth to its community. He is really God's miraculous creation on earth.
Dr. Pandya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Ball Memorial Hospital
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
28 Years Experience
Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Siddharth Pandya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maspeth, NY.