Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sidiq N Aldabbagh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Birth Control
- Female Infertility
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Menstrual Pain
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Preventive Medicine
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
After struggling to find a doctor that takes my insurance, I came across Dr. Aldabbagh and thank goodness I found him! He is the fourth gynecologist I have seen for my irregular periods and I finally have a diagnosis. I was previously just given birth control and sent home by other doctors, but Dr. Aldabbagh took his time to listen to me and my concerns, and he was able to find the root of my problems. After years of stress, this man has given me hope that I can one day be a mom. He may be a little far from me, but its definitely worth the drive for this type genuine care! You will not be disappointed.
I started going to Sidiq 6 months ago because I was experiencing painful heavy menstrual bleeding and infertility problems but I did not know what the cause was. After finding out I have a huge fibroid we went ahead and decided that removal was the best option. I had surgery last week (myomectomy) I was very nervous but the surgery went smoothly and Sidiq did a great job. It's been 7 days now but the healing process is not bad, every day gets better and now me and my husband are looking forward to finally being able to start a family later this year. In regards to the clinic it is very clean and it has a welcoming atmosphere. The staff and nurses are also friendly and it shows that they care about their patients. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a primary gynecologist. He's understanding, knowledgeable, confident, and down to earth.
Dr. Sidiq made me feel very comfortable. He listened to my concerns. He did research on an issue I was having that was a bit out of his area of expertise but was able to come back with a solution the very next day. He's extremely personable and friendly. He was able to remove my Nexplanon and implant my IUD on the same day in the matter of minutes. On both occasions my wait time was around 10 minutes, one on the week day and the other on Saturday. Do yourself a favor and check him out!
Wayne State University
Dr. Sidiq N Aldabbagh accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- First Health PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTrusted Womens Health Center, 8600 SW 92nd St Ste 103, Miami, FL
Dr. Sidiq N Aldabbagh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.