Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sidiq N Aldabbagh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sidiq N Aldabbagh has the following 23 expertise
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Birth Control
- Female Infertility
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Menstrual Pain
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Preventive Medicine
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Sidiq N Aldabbagh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sidiq N Aldabbagh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
After struggling to find a doctor that takes my insurance, I came across Dr. Aldabbagh and thank goodness I found him! He is the fourth gynecologist I have seen for my irregular periods and I finally have a diagnosis. I was previously just given birth control and sent home by other doctors, but Dr. Aldabbagh took his time to listen to me and my concerns, and he was able to find the root of my problems. After years of stress, this man has given me hope that I can one day be a mom. He may be a little far from me, but its definitely worth the drive for this type genuine care! You will not be disappointed.
I started going to Sidiq 6 months ago because I was experiencing painful heavy menstrual bleeding and infertility problems but I did not know what the cause was. After finding out I have a huge fibroid we went ahead and decided that removal was the best option. I had surgery last week (myomectomy) I was very nervous but the surgery went smoothly and Sidiq did a great job. It's been 7 days now but the healing process is not bad, every day gets better and now me and my husband are looking forward to finally being able to start a family later this year. In regards to the clinic it is very clean and it has a welcoming atmosphere. The staff and nurses are also friendly and it shows that they care about their patients. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a primary gynecologist. He's understanding, knowledgeable, confident, and down to earth.
Dr. Sidiq made me feel very comfortable. He listened to my concerns. He did research on an issue I was having that was a bit out of his area of expertise but was able to come back with a solution the very next day. He's extremely personable and friendly. He was able to remove my Nexplanon and implant my IUD on the same day in the matter of minutes. On both occasions my wait time was around 10 minutes, one on the week day and the other on Saturday. Do yourself a favor and check him out!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Wayne State University
Dr. Sidiq N Aldabbagh accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTrusted Womens Health Center, 8600 SW 92nd St Ste 103, Miami, FL
Dr. Sidiq N Aldabbagh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.